- Creative, imaginative, forward-thinking and technology-savvy professional who implements time-saving procedures and process improvements and delivers innovative solutions to complex business needs.
- Information Technology, Microsoft Technologies, System Administration, Network Administration, Network Security, Citrix, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Database Administration, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft SQL Server, Linux, Unix, Sage MAS200, Deltek, Windows Firewall, pfSense, Dell PowerEdge Servers, Cisco Technologies, Computer Repair, Computer Hardware
- Technical Support, Customer Service, Help Desk Support
- I am completing a folder administrative project as part of a standard folder structure with Environmental Resources Management.
March 2015-September 2016
- Provided day-to-day technical support to employees operating in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas
- Joined all employee workstations (Desktops & Laptops) to one domain from a multi domain environment
- Migrated the company email system from a local exchange environment to Office 365
- Setup and Managed VPN for one office utilized by remote staff
- Consolidated and managed multiple PBX systems into one cloud-based system
- Refined and improved existing documentation, monitored and managed ticketing system
- Re-coded the company employee portal (Intranet) site
October 2014-February 2015
- Responsible for identifying Market Segmentation codes for Sysco's Customer data
- Properly coding customer data in the Reltio database sandbox and ensuring that all data is accurate, up to date and usable
- Updating, maintaining and retrieving data from periodic delta loads into the sandbox
Academy Sports + Outdoors
IT Helpdesk Analyst
February 2014-October 2014
- Provided day-to-day technical support to employees operating at the Corporate office, Distribution Centers and individual store locations
- Assisted senior staff members in improving company knowledge base articles
Field Service Technician
October 2013-January 2014
- Provided support for basic networking of computers, laptops, copiers, and printers in a hard wired and wireless configuration.
- Mass imaged multiple laptops in a ghost server environment.
- Connected printers to a power source and tested network connectivity via a Windows and OS X environment.
- Kept warehouse organized and clean on a daily basis.
- Setup and provided support on site of equipment with the customer.
Service Desk Analyst
April 2011-January 2013
- Provided support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the national service desk.
- Responded to queries over the phone for customers seeking help, asked questions to determine nature of problems and would walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs, isolating problem(s), and determined and implemented solution(s).
- Followed up with every customer to ensure issue(s) has been resolved.
- Gained feedback from customers about overall satisfaction of service experience.
February 2009-March 2011
- Managed operations to ensure that standards for sound and image projection quality are met.
- Inspected 35mm films to ensure that they are complete and in good condition.
- Inspected projection equipment prior to operation in order to ensure proper working order.
- Installed and configured auxiliary equipment, such as microphones, amplifiers, disc playback machines, and lights during special events.
- Observed projector operation in order to anticipate problems that could arise during playback.
- Python Data Structures (September 2016) - Coursera (University of Michigan)
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) (May 2016) - Coursera (University of Michigan)
- Introduction to Systems Engineering (September 2015) - Coursera (University of South Wales)
- Associate of Science (A.S.), Network and System Administration/Administrator (2015) - ITT Technical Institute